The Lady Boys of Bangkok is proud to support Maggie’s Cancer Support Charity
Maggie’s is a charity providing free cancer support and information in centres across the UK and online.
- Maggie’s has 25 years of experience providing free cancer support and information in centres across the UK.
- Built in the grounds of NHS cancer hospitals, the centres are warm and welcoming, and run by expert staff who help people live well with cancer.
- Maggie’s has been supporting people with cancer throughout the coronavirus crisis over the phone, email and online. In 2020, we connected with or supported people 239,000 times.
- Maggie’s centres are open. This support runs alongside our ongoing phone,
email and digital support.
- The first centre opened in Edinburgh in 1996. Maggie’s now has 24 centres in the UK and a growing international network.
- Maggie’s is funded by voluntary donations.
- Maggie’s President is HRH The Duchess of Cornwall.
- Maggie’s Chief Executive, Laura Lee was awarded a Damehood in 2019 for her services to people with cancer.
- For more information visit maggies.org